[MacRuby-devel] Is this the appropriate place to discuss HotCocoa?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:23:26 PDT 2010

The project was moved outside of the MacRuby core and it's currently
maintained by Rich Kilmer. It was moved to GitHub with the hope that the
community will be more involved and take ownership over the project.

I'm sure Rich will be glad to merge in patches submitted by the community,
if you have some free time and want to help, contact Rich.

- Matt