[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby port of Sketch sample

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Aug 2 14:07:26 PDT 2010

Impressive work Dave :)

I gave it a try on trunk and it seems to work flawlessly, so I added it into the repository in r4397. Let me know if you have make any change in the github version that you would like to see backported in the MacRuby repository at some point.

Thanks a lot for working on this. I think it will be very informative for people to be able to compare this version with the Objective-C variant.

Laurent