[MacRuby-devel] BWsplitview and MacRuby

Kenny Lovrin kenny at ustwo.se
Thu Aug 5 11:27:14 PDT 2010

On 5 August 2010 18:08, Nick Ludlam <nick at recoil.org> wrote:

> On 5 Aug 2010, at 16:24, lists at johnnye.net wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm just playing around with MacRuby, and wondering if I can use the
> BWToolkit http://brandonwalkin.com/bwtoolkit/ I've tried BWsplitview and
> had a few problems, just wondering if there are any tips to getting it
> working.
>

> Hi John,
> I've had success using the BW transparent HUD windows in a MacRuby project.
> IIRC, I just added the framework in, and instantiated the classes from
> InterfaceBuilder, rather than programatically.  Can you be more specific on
> the problems you've having?
>

> Nick

I too have used it successfully, I can't remember that I did something
different than adding the framework to my project, I also instantiated the
classes from IB (in my case it is actually a split view) and it seems to
work as expected. I'm sure you can get help here if you describe the
problems  more in detail.

Kenny