[MacRuby-devel] Could we have…

Scott Ribe scott_ribe at killerbytes.com
Sat Aug 7 16:03:51 PDT 2010

On Aug 7, 2010, at 3:11 PM, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:

> Do the bug reports being posted here bother others too?

It has become too much for someone who just wants to keep up with the state of MacRuby at the high level view. I have started deleting messages without reading them, and have been considering unsubscribing. Nothing wrong with the list, but just not the right list for my needs. (I'm not using MacRuby at the moment, just weighing pros & cons and wanting to monitor status.)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe at elevated-dev.com
http://www.elevated-dev.com/