[MacRuby-devel] NSBitmapImageRep representationUsingType

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:28:23 PDT 2010

If it's small enough, and if you can, could you probably share the code with us? It might help us debug de problem.
If you can't, we may need a little more than just that:
- What version of MacRuby are you running?
- Can you attach a crashlog?

The more info, the better :-)

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette