[MacRuby-devel] NSBitmapImageRep representationUsingType

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:11:47 PDT 2010

Also, that's just a side note, but since you're using MacRuby, I think you should try to take advantage of the ruby syntax.
For example:
options = NSMutableDictionary.dictionaryWithObject NSNumber.numberWithFloat(0.85), forKey:NSImageCompressionFactor
would become:
options = {NSImageCompressionFactor => 0.85}

I think it makes the code much more readable.

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette