[MacRuby-devel] CVImageBufferRef vs __NSCFType

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:49:48 PDT 2010

It is a problem in the QTKit bridgesupport, where `captureOutput:didOutputVideoFrame:withSampleBuffer:fromConnection` is not defined.
This means it's defintely not something you are doing wrong (and it's not MacRuby's fault either – it has no way, without proper BridgeSupport support, to know the actual type of the parameter)

This has been fixed in BridgeSupport already, and should be released soon(-ish).
However, I don't think there is any workaround in the meantime, except waiting for the BridgeSupport update.

Thanks for giving more details btw :-)

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette