[MacRuby-devel] CVImageBufferRef vs __NSCFType

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:58:16 PDT 2010

It is true.
After looking at what exactly was needed, I reduced it to a very simple bridgesupport file :D
At first I thought it would be a bunch of inter-dependant bridgesupport files, but looks like it was way easier than that :-)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE signatures SYSTEM "file://localhost/System/Library/DTDs/BridgeSupport.dtd">
<signatures version="0.9">
  <cftype name='CVBufferRef' type='^{__CVBuffer=}'/>
</signatures>
Add this into a file like QTKit-capturefix.bridgesupport, and call this line just after QTKit:

framework 'QTKit'
# Fixes the call to captureOutput:didOutputVideoFrame:withSampleBuffer:fromConnection:
load_bridge_support_file '/path/to/QTKit-capturefix.bridgesupport'
Hope this helps :-)

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette