[MacRuby-devel] A question about OSX APIs.

Rob Gleeson rob at flowof.info
Tue Aug 24 20:34:06 PDT 2010

Hey MacRubyists,

This question isn't strictly MacRuby related, but if I get an answer I'd like to try and implement it in MacRuby.

The OSX WM doesn't seem to be able to treat a stack of windows as an individual stack that you can cycle through,
for example an entire "Space" is treated as one stack.

I'd like to mark or treat a group of windows overlapping each other as one "stack", and when an application in that stack
has focus, a key binding(such as cmd+p, cmd+n) would cycle through that stack.

My question really is, what APIs would I look at? Is it possible? Is it feasible?

Thanks

Rob
----
http://robgleeson.github.com	Website