[MacRuby-devel] A question about OSX APIs.

Rob Gleeson rob at flowof.info
Tue Aug 24 22:03:51 PDT 2010

Thanks for the reply Caio,

Yeah that application looks promising but it doesn't do what I want, exactly. It's still nice and proof that it's most likely possible to do something like this.

I want to create groups that you can cycle through, and from what I've gathered so far you'd need to maintain those groups yourself, with their order, etc. Ideally, this app would work solely through key-bindings, with groups being selected by focus.

 Just wondering can someone nudge me in the right direction as to what APIs I should look at.

Thanks

Rob