[MacRuby-devel] XCode Templates For MacRuby Not Showing Up

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:13:46 PST 2010

Did you install the iPhone SDK by any chance? Here is what you should see:

$ ls /Library/Application\ Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Project\
Templates/Application/
MacRuby Application                MacRuby Core Data Application
MacRuby Document-based Application MacRuby Preference Pane

Otherwise try installing the nightly build to see of that helps.

- Matt