[MacRuby-devel] GUI Testing

Jason Voegele jason at jvoegele.com
Tue Dec 7 17:22:06 PST 2010

Hi all,

I've recently been reading the excellent book "Scripted GUI Testing with Ruby".  It's a great book, but a little bit dated.  The GUI testing framework developed throughout the book uses either the Windows API or JRuby/Swing API underneath the hood for the actual GUI interaction.  I like this framework a good deal, and would like to use it for a MacRuby appplication, and although I'm sure I could build a similar framework by hand myself, I'm wondering if anyone else has already done so?

Do you know of any GUI testing frameworks that work with MacRuby?  Preferably one that can be driven by Cucumber and RSpec?

Thanks!

--
Jason Voegele
It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.