[MacRuby-devel] Announcing Hubcap

Erik Michaels-Ober sferik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:18:26 PST 2010

I'm pleased to announce that I will be building my first MacRuby app:
a social GitHub client, which I'm calling Hubcap.

I am currently funding the project on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/ebH9MC

There's still time for you to pledge to receive early access to
alpha/beta builds of the app. I would be honored to have the support
and backing of the MacRuby community.

One of my goals is for Hubcap to be a killer app for MacRuby,
encouraging Ruby developers to read the source code and create Mac
apps of their own. I will also be submitting detailed bug reports as I
uncover issues on the march to MacRuby 1.0!