[MacRuby-devel] Getting a corrupt value reading an NSNumber unsignedLongLongValue

Caio Chassot lists at caiochassot.com
Tue Dec 21 00:55:46 PST 2010

On 2010-12-20, at 19:22 , Laurent Sansonetti wrote:

> Excellent! In this snippet, n is a 64-bit bignum, so I suspect something is going wrong in the converter

I couldn't help but prod around in bignum.c but I'm in way over my head.

How do you go about debugging this? I suppose I'd try to run that snippet under MacRuby attached to a debugger… but I don't even know how to get there.

I know I may be asking you to describe over ten years of acquired programming skills, but I'll take anything, even a non-narrated screen capture of you non-didactically going about your own debugging of this. (Then again maybe you can just spot the bug by skimming the C source, so…)