[MacRuby-devel] Macruby0.8 bug, missing BridgeSupport dylib files?

András Zalavári zalavariandris at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 03:31:07 PST 2010

Daer development team!

I have just installed Macruby 0.8, and BridgeSupport preview2. When I have
tried to continue working on my Project I'v got this error:

*
*

*    *

*dlopen(/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Resources/BridgeSupport/CoreFoundation.dylib,
1): no suitable image found.  Did find:*

* /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Resources/BridgeSupport/CoreFoundation.dylib:
mach-o, but wrong architecture (RuntimeError)*

*
*

I have no idea what this could be.

I was googleing ofcourse, and found a similar error that was fixed in 0.4 :
http://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/165

András Zalavári