[MacRuby-devel] Using compiled MacRuby objects from an Objective-C application

Justin Schumacher justin at sweetspotdiabetes.com
Mon Dec 27 11:08:41 PST 2010

Laurent,

I've added a ticket for the RBO loading API method.  The 0.9 seconds does
not include the sharedRuntime initialization.    I just clocked that
initialization at 0.6 seconds.  It looks like there's some WebKit stuff
going on during initialization, as I always see these warnings (I use
MacRuby on a secondary thread):

2010-12-27 10:58:02.770 ------------[31466:5207] WebKit Threading Violation
- initial use of WebKit from a secondary thread.
2010-12-27 10:58:02.835 ------------[31466:5207] +[NSATSGlyphGenerator
initialize] invocation.  The class is deprecated.

-Justin