[MacRuby-devel] scientific plotting engine

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:13:21 PST 2010

Hi Jonathan,

This is a very good question and it's the right place to ask. I'm personally
not aware of such a lib, but if you find any Objective-C/Cocoa framework/lib
to do what you need, you can use it with MacRuby. Let us know if you find
one and if you need help to use it from within a MacRuby project.

Thanks,

- Matt