[MacRuby-devel] 3 Questions, One about language restriction, one about platform targeting and the final about the standard library.

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Thu Feb 4 13:04:59 PST 2010

As Matt writes, the standard library only contains extra classes.
Everything accessible without a #require is part of the core, which
cannot be stripped down during the deployment phase (yet).

As of trunk (0.6), the stdlib files are in /Library/Frameworks/
MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.6/usr/lib/ruby. It's a mix of Ruby and C
extension bundles. These are the files that will be removed.

HTH,
Laurent