[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #528: Improve Tail Call Elimination

Jeremy Voorhis jvoorhis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:54:54 PST 2010

So, can the TCO elimination pass actually perform TCO for mutually recursive
methods and the compiler just isn't phrasing method invocations in a
compatible way? Also, better method inlining support is awesome, but my
intuition tells me that there isn't a lot of overlap between implementing
TCO and inlining. Laurent, is there something I can learn from this? :)

Best,

Jeremy