[MacRuby-devel] GCD and NSURLConnection

Joshua Ballanco joshua.ballanco at apple.com
Sun Jan 17 22:34:57 PST 2010

I'd have to look at the NSURLConnection example again, but in the code from the bug report, there's no unsafe variable access in the Ruby code. Each Bar holds a reference to its own Foo in @foo, and we're dispatching to multiple Bars in turn. If you run that sample (you might need to tweak some of the parameters, depending on your machine) I think you'll find a fun error message that indicates this is definitely a MacRuby bug. :-)

Cheers,

Josh