[MacRuby-devel] Pointer.new_with_type("v")-is-unsized shocker

Brian Chapados chapbr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:18:31 PST 2010

Hi Carlo,

In case it helps, you might be able to use one of the existing
keychain wrappers / code rather than rolling your own (listing):

http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?KeyChain

There is also a nice keychain wrapper for iPhone, but I'm not sure if
it works on OS X:

http://github.com/ldandersen/scifihifi-iphone/tree/master/security

Brian