[MacRuby-devel] Xcode & MacRuby: Embed, Compile, Fix

Carlo Zottmann carlo at zottmann.org
Fri Jan 22 07:55:36 PST 2010

Hello,

this is a "I've written a blog post" mail, so if you don't like those,
it's safe to skip this one. ;)

After struggling a good few hours with building self-contained MR apps
by reading MR-devel and some pages on the intertron, I came out
victorious; my app seems to be working. Knowing my attention span,
I've decided to write a short blog post about it right away.

http://blog.zottmann.org/post/347512473/xcode-macruby-embed-compile-fix

It deals with embedding, compiling and using install_name_tool. It's
certainly not revolutionary, but since blog posts about MR development
are still kind of sparse, I don't think it'll hurt, either.

If you have comments, suggestions or recommendations, please let me
know. I like learning. :)

Have a nice weekend,
Carlo

--