[MacRuby-devel] OpenGL/GLUT Bridgesupport

Julien Jassaud julien at collectapply.jp
Fri Jan 22 08:04:35 PST 2010

Jonathan,

The MacRuby-Cocoa-OpenGL sample code you mention in your first post is not complete. The reason might be a Bridgesupport problem, reported in ticket #520.

I recently bought the SuperBible to better  understand the OpenGL sample code I was porting to MacRuby. What example are you trying to port ? We could maybe work on it together ?

Julien