[MacRuby-devel] MR Examples was: OpenGL/GLUT Bridgesupport

Jonathan Waddilove jonathan at waddilove.net
Sun Jan 24 11:53:35 PST 2010

OK, I've had a go at writing a very simple description of Pointer. Once the group has decided where it would like these sort of items I will move it. Meanwhile, any comment on the contents? http://jonathan.waddilove.net/macruby_pointers.html

Many thanks, Jonathan

regards,  Jonathan

Jonathan T Waddilove
email: jonathan at waddilove.net