[MacRuby-devel] NSOpenPanel error

Darrin Eden darrin at heavywater.ca
Sun Jan 24 15:26:15 PST 2010

Hi,
  The following is using a macruby build as of today. I'm not sure, but I seem to be experiencing a debugger error while attempting to work with a NSOpenPanel. The second time I create a NSOpenPanel no error is reported.
   Thoughts?

  Thanks,
    -- Darrin

irb(main):001:0> framework 'Cocoa'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> NSOpenPanel.openPanel
Sun Jan 24 15:17:49 imac.local macruby[13149] <Error>: kCGErrorInvalidConnection: CGSGetCurrentCursorLocation: Invalid connection
Sun Jan 24 15:17:49 imac.local macruby[13149] <Error>: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
Sun Jan 24 15:17:49 imac.local macruby[13149] <Error>: kCGErrorInvalidConnection: CGSGetCurrentCursorLocation: Invalid connection
=> #<NSOpenPanel:0x200274540>
irb(main):003:0> NSOpenPanel.openPanel
=> #<NSOpenPanel:0x2002fa220>