[MacRuby-devel] Getting involved in MacRuby development

Maxime Curioni maxime.curioni at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:52:44 PST 2010

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for your message and for the advice. I will start by tackling the
easy bugs in Trac. I know that I'll be slow in the weeks to come, that it's
going to take me a while to get situated with the codebase but I will try my
best.

I don't want to bother the mailing-list with my questions when I (will) have
some. Is there anybody that I should contact first for help or reference ?

Maxime