[MacRuby-devel] problems building MacRuby

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:47:09 PST 2010

In reality, MacRuby only builds on the Apple tablet which is not released
yet, you might want to wait until after the annoucement to build MacRuby ;)

j/k, as Josh explained, you need to follow the README to build LLVM
properly, however Laurent is probably going to update to the latest LLVM
version after 0.5 gets released so you might want to wait until next week
(building LLVM takes forever if you don't have 128 cores ;)).

- Matt