[MacRuby-devel] is there a way to use ruby namespaces in IB?

Michael Johnston lastobelus at mac.com
Wed Jan 27 20:45:44 PST 2010

I found that if I make an object controller in and set its class to "Bar", it will find any Bar class regardless of nesting in modules.

If I define:
class Bar;end # in Bar.rb

&&

module Foo; class Bar; end; end; # in Foo/Bar.rb

it seems at runtime to randomly choose one of the two (doesn't seem to depend on require order)

Is there any way to use ruby namespacing with classes that are to be referred to in IB or passed to Objective C methods?

Cheerio,

Michael Johnston
lastobelus at mac.com