[MacRuby-devel] problems implementing a NSEntityMigrationPolicy? (fixed)

Michael Johnston lastobelus at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 00:54:31 PST 2010

Actually this is working for me now. I did have a bug in my original
migration policy, and at some point in my regression I changed
something which resulted in my migration policy class not getting
loaded by the application and didn't notice because the reported error
was the same.

Cheerio,

Michael Johnston
lastobelus at mac.com