[MacRuby-devel] Using the SystemConfiguration framework

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:44:35 PDT 2010

It's complaining that there aren't any inline functions in the
SystemConfiguration framework. This is the command I ran and the
output I received:

$ gen_bridge_metadata -f
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework -F dylib -o
SystemConfiguration.dylib
No inline functions in the given framework/library, no need to generate a dylib.

However, this doesn't make any sense to me. The documentation clearly
lists lots of inline functions. C isn't my best language, so maybe I'm
misunderstanding something...

--
Michael Jackson
http://mjijackson.com