[MacRuby-devel] Using the SystemConfiguration framework

John Labovitz johnl at johnlabovitz.com
Fri Jul 2 22:34:02 PDT 2010

Depending on what you need to do, you should check out IXSCNotificationManager, an ObjC wrapper around parts of SC.  I've used it a few times and it's quite helpful, and obviously an better impedance match to MacRuby code.  It's mentioned & linked here:

	http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?NotificationOnNewNetwork

--John