[MacRuby-devel] Debugging MacRuby?

Alexander v. Below below at mac.com
Fri Jul 9 11:45:32 PDT 2010

Thank you very much for the debugging instructions!

Also, thank you very much for giving me an idea about the difficulty of that issue... indeed, I probably underestimated the issue (but after reading some source code, I already had second thoughts).

However, if there is anything that you would like me to test, try, or do, I will glady help. I would want that issue fixed, and if there is anything I can do to facilitate this, I will.

Is there any known workaround for the problem? Can I reduce the number of threads? Monkeypatch webrick?

Going back to MacRuby 0.5 does not help either. It has other issues with Webrick, and it seems moot to muck around with an old version.

Alex