[MacRuby-devel] Presenting on MacRuby this evening

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:23:11 PDT 2010

I'll be giving a presentation on MacRuby tonight at the Utah Ruby
User's Group. It's a pretty good group and has some very capable
Rubyists, so it should be a fun time. If you're in the area, you might
want to check it out.

http://groups.google.com/group/urug/browse_thread/thread/292609271853115b#

The main reason I'm posting to this list is to see if there's a good
base of information to work from that has already been published
elsewhere (for example, a recent presentation that someone else gave
on MacRuby 0.6). Of course, I would be more than happy to give credit
for any data/slides that I glean from other sources. I'll be sure to
share whatever I come up with, perhaps on my GitHub account, so that
it will be usable by others as well. I imagine there are others that
are proselyting MacRuby that could benefit from such a resource.

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Jackson