[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby Graphics

Gary Weaver gary.weaver at duke.edu
Wed Jul 14 10:06:40 PDT 2010

  Looked at the source. They really need to break that project out into
separate libraries/jars (it includes everything but the kitchen sink).
Some of the stuff looks interesting though, and might make interesting
individual projects. Some looks like it might have been written by a
college student who was just hacking up Java for the first time.

There's always JRuby if the goal is just to use Ruby on Macs (
http://jruby.org/ ), even though it might not work for everything you
need it to do. If you were to convert it to MacRuby you might just want
to start over from scratch.

Gary