[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] minitest-macruby 1.0.0 Released

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Jul 19 18:38:56 PDT 2010

Hi Henry,

On Jul 19, 2010, at 6:13 PM, Henry Maddocks wrote:

> On 20/07/2010, at 1:04 PM, Rob Gleeson wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It is available as a Gem on GemCutter.
>>
>> http://rubygems.org/gems/minitest-macruby
>> gem install minitest-macruby
>>
>> I don't think it is documented, yet.
>
> To be used with macruby I presume it should be installed with macgem? If so I guess the dependencies need to be installed the same way?

Yes, also the dependencies are handled by rubygems (that's one of its feature :)).

You can refer to Ryan's original post here on how to use the gem:

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macruby-devel/2010-June/005402.html

I don't know if the interface changed since he originally posted it but it may be similar.