[MacRuby-devel] Possible bug launching an NSTask from within and NSOperation subclass

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:05:08 PDT 2010

I don't know if that helps but here is an app I wrote using NSTask and
working just fine:

http://github.com/mattetti/couchdbx-app/tree/master/macruby_version/CouchDBX/

NSTask is wrapped to make its use a bit easier:

Usage:
http://github.com/mattetti/couchdbx-app/blob/master/macruby_version/CouchDBX/controller.rb#L76-89
Wrapper:
http://github.com/mattetti/couchdbx-app/blob/master/macruby_version/CouchDBX/wrappers/mr_task.rb