[MacRuby-devel] How to use NSEvent.addGlobalMonitorForEventsMatchingMask ?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Jul 20 20:04:28 PDT 2010

Yes, we intend to support this in the upcoming release (0.7). However, this functionality will also require new BridgeSupport files for the system frameworks, so a new version of the BridgeSupport project (which we are currently working on) will have to be applied on the host. We will provide more details once it's ready :)

Laurent