[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby with Xcode 4 preview

Kenny Lovrin kenny at ustwo.se
Mon Jul 26 10:28:28 PDT 2010

Hey

I realize I might be a bit ahead of time here, but still wanted to ask;
Is there any way of getting the templates and IB support into Xcode 4 at
this time?
I tried out of curiosity to create a project with 3.2.3 and open it in the
Xcode 4 preview, which builds fine with my real quick testing.
There seems to be the IB support lacking though, and it would be really nice
if it was possible to get it working. :)

I'm not sure where MacRuby installs the templates etc, otherwise I would
just have tested to copy them, but I supect it won't work anyway?

Thanks,
Kenny