[MacRuby-devel] An easy way to add .rb files to Xcode build automatically?

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:25:35 PDT 2010

I usually write all of my Ruby code in Vim, but I'm using Xcode to
keep my project organized and to build/debug/etc. Whenever I create a
new file in Vim I have to go into my Xcode project and add the files
to the "Classes" group manually. Is there a good way to set up a
folder reference in Xcode that will automatically keep track of my new
.rb files and copy them to the project root when I build? Or do I
always have to add them manually?

I tried adding a folder to the root of my project called "Classes" in
which I put all of my Ruby code. I then added that folder reference to
the project. However, when I build the project the files are copied to
a "Classes" folder in the build instead of to the project root where
they can be found by main.rb.

--
Michael Jackson
http://mjijackson.com