[MacRuby-devel] An easy way to add .rb files to Xcode build automatically?

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:28:36 PDT 2010

> I was planning on having a gem structured project with your above setup and then adjust LOAD_PATH accordingly from rb_main to include the build dir's lib. I guess I missed the second step of the reference to the folder in the project or something.

Yeah, the folder reference will keep the files in sync automatically.
But it seems that even with a folder reference I'm still going to need
to add the "Classes" directory to my LOAD_PATH unless I can figure out
a way to set up the build to do it automatically.

--
Michael Jackson
http://mjijackson.com