[MacRuby-devel] status and prospects of HotCocoa?

isaac kearse isaackearse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:29:06 PDT 2010

I have a few more articles here also: http://isaac.kearse.co.nz/

Rich Kilmer obviously doesn't have much time for HotCocoa right now, but he
has done some great work to get it this far and it would be cool if he could
chime in with a few words about his vision for the project.

I also vaguely remember some talk about integrating Rucola & HotCocoa a
while ago.  Did anything ever come of that?

Cheers,
Isaac