[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby PrefPane

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 23:55:54 PDT 2010

I added to trunk the PrefPane template we worked on but I did take the time
to update the nightly installer. In the meantime, please give:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/163257/MacRuby%20PrefPane%20Template.pkg  a try.

Or you can clone the git repo and copy the template to your Xcode templates.

Let me know if something doesn't work for you.

- Matt