[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #376: The second 'pointer' of a double pointer type is ignored

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:10:20 PDT 2010

You are very welcome :-).

I know it can be tricky, because one would tend to believe the bridgesupport files are all correct, but there is definitely a lot of area for improvement (which is being worked on ;-))

Can I close the bug, if everything is working?

P.S.: My first name is actiually Thibault :P

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette