[MacRuby-devel] using macruby and rubycocoa on same machine: rb_nibtool conflict

Michael Shantzis michael at shantzis.com
Wed Jun 16 13:12:52 PDT 2010

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for responding.  Let me tell you what I'm seeing.
If I have the following rubycocoa class definition:
-------
require 'osx/cocoa'
class TextField <  OSX::NSTextField
end
------

and go to IB's "Classes" tab, it says that "TextField"
inherits from "OSX".  I have yet to check whether it
correctly parses outlets or actions.  Does that
give you a clue? Tell me if you need any more information.

Again, thanks,
michael