[MacRuby-devel] "Cocoa Programming" examples in MacRuby?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Jun 16 13:37:10 PDT 2010

I recently received my copy of

  "Cocoa Programming: A Quick-Start Guide for Developers"
  Daniel H. Steinberg (Edited by Dave Thomas)
  Pragmatic Programmers, 2010, ISBN 978-1-93435-630-2

I've gotten about 60 pages into the book and so far, I'm
quite impressed.  The writing is clean and comfortable;
the pace and subject selection seems just fine (for me :).

I'd be interested in having a set of MacRuby translations
for the ObjC code in the book.  Problem is, I don't know
enough MacRuby to write them.  However, I'd be willing to
set up some wiki pages, edit the supporting text, etc.

Would anyone here like to play "advance programmer" and
gain the glory and fame thereof?  If so, give me a shout
and we can work out the details...

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Technical editing and writing, programming, system design