[MacRuby-devel] New error

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Wed Mar 17 01:07:04 PDT 2010

I think you've simply found a bug, which you might want to enter into Trac.  Interestingly, this construct does not work on ruby1.9 either, the error being:

mixedchars.rb:4: invalid multibyte char (US-ASCII)

So you might want to adopt a more Unicode-friendly way of embedding such characters in any case.  How to actually do that is left as an exercise for the reader. ;-)

- Jordan