[MacRuby-devel] Aaron answer about convert the code of the Book to MacRuby

Daniel Lopes danielvlopes at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:48:20 PDT 2010

Hello folks, Some days ago I sent a message here with the idea to convert
the Cocoa Programming For Mac OSX to MacRuby. Definitely MacRuby is a
fantastical project but we need more examples and places where people, like
me, could start your journey. I think if we have resources like this code
for Aaron's book (and also Aimonetti's book) will be much easier for people
to learn MacRuby or even learn pure Objc/Cocoa through MacRuby. I got in
touch with Aaron asking if I can convert all his examples to the current
version of MacRuby and share it with the community and his answer was:
"Sounds great! You have my permission to make and distribute a set of
solutions for "cocoa programming for mac OS x" in Ruby." My idea is place
all the code in github and share it in MacRuby site. What do you think?
Thanks