[MacRuby-devel] PostgreSQL (was: Re: [ANN] MacRuby 0.6)

Tiago Ribeiro tiagor at mac.com
Tue May 4 14:52:02 PDT 2010

More specifically, I've been getting the following problem when trying to install the PostgreSQL extension, so I was wondering if there's anything else that has to be done:

imac:~ tiagor$ sudo macgem install postgres
ERROR:  Error installing postgres:
	extconf failed:

/Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.6/usr/bin/macruby extconf.rb
/Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.6/usr/lib/ruby/Gems/1.9.0/gems/postgres-0.7.9.2008.01.28/ext/extconf.rb:70:in `<main>': uninitialized constant PLATFORM (NameError)
imac:~ tiagor$

Any idea?