[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #628: CTFramesetterCreateFrame doesn't like the CFRange type

Paul Howson paul-lists at tdgq.com.au
Wed May 5 19:57:28 PDT 2010

On 26/04/2010, at 1:33 PM, MacRuby wrote:

> #628: CTFramesetterCreateFrame doesn't like the CFRange type
> ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
> Reporter:  easco@…        |        Owner:  lsansonetti@…
>     Type:  defect         |       Status:  closed
> Changes (by lsansonetti@…):
>
>  * status:  new => closed
>  * resolution:  => fixed
>  * milestone:  => MacRuby 0.6

Hi Laurent,

What would be a feasible workaround for this problem, given than I'm using MacRuby 0.5 ?

i.e. I'm also trying to call:

CTFramesetterCreateFrame(framesetter, CFRangeMake(0, 0), path, nil)

The second argument is a range which produces the error.

Can I edit the bridge support file? Or is there some other workaround? Can I use a more recent built of MacRuby? Or are these too buggy compared to 0.5?

Thanks,
Paul Howson
Queensland, Australia