[MacRuby-devel] KVC: different behaviour with set and =

B. Ohr jazzbox at 7zz.de
Mon May 17 01:20:04 PDT 2010

Hi!

Oh sorry, my first message was a little bit too short.

In the IB I created a button and on the bindings pane I connected the hidden property to Controller, the ‚Model Key Path‘ is set to 'Controller.self.test‘.

Now when I am calling ‚work‘ the button gets hidden, but with ‚doesnotwork‘ the button remains visible. There seems to be no notification.

- Bernd